Blood pressure is the force of blood against your artery walls as it circulates through your body. Blood pressure normally rises and falls throughout the day, but it can cause health problems if it stays high for a long time.
The exact cause of hypertension is usually unknown. There is however some factors associated with the condition:
- obesity or being overweight
- lack of physical activity
- high levels of salt intake
- insufficient calcium, potassium and magnesium intake
- vitamin D deficiency
- high levels of alcohol consumption
- medicines such as birth control pills
- genetics and family history
- chronic kidney disease
- adrenal and thyroid problems.
Signs & Symptoms
Hypertension is sometimes called the “silent killer” because it usually has no warning signs or symptoms. Many people do not know that they have high blood pressure. That is why it is important to get your blood pressure checked regularly.
There are several things you can do to keep your blood pressure in a healthy range:
- get your blood pressure checked regularly
- eat a healthy diet
- maintain a healthy weight
- be physically active
- limit alcohol use
- do not smoke
- prevent or treat diabetes.
Hypertension may be treated medically, by changing lifestyle factors or a combination of the two. Important lifestyle changes include losing weight, quitting smoking, eating a healthy diet, reducing sodium intake, exercising regularly and limiting alcohol consumption.
Natural Remedies recommended to alleviate symptoms;
Aloe Vera Gel
Arctic Sea Super Omega 3
ORDER THE HBP Products Now for Just #45,000
And get your health restored back to normal.
We deliver to any location in Nigeria within 24-72hours.
Call us or Whatsapp us via +234 8147 618 370
Originally posted 2016-11-11 04:36:11.