Forever Multi-Maca has been discovered to arouse, improve and enhance your sexual desires. Empowers you to enjoy sex withpulsating energy that makes you feel youthful.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re suffering from any form of sexual dysfunction, Maca would greatly benefit you to start giving another meaning to your new sexual prowess …
For sure, its role as an aphrodisiac for erectile dysfunction (ED) has made it the most-sought-after product for alleviating ED. Add to that, helps to boost your sperm count…
If you’ve ever lost your power to have an erection, then you’d understand why you need Maca…
Impotence Is A Dreaded Home Breaker …
I met Helen shedding tears in the kitchen. Once she saw me she quickly cleaned her tears to pretend nothing was the matter. I slowly walked up to her and placed my hand gently on her shoulder.
“For onward of 6months Jansen and I have never made love” she whispered in between sobs. “Jansen has lost his erection and getsaggressive whenever we argue”. “Just last night for the very first time, he hit me as I tried to argue with him”.
Erectile Dysfunction is a nightmare to many of us and has been attributed to be the major factor breaking most marriages.
So, how do we fight ED?
We found the ‘magic’ in Peru, from an edible root called Maca…
And, How Does Maca Fight ED?
First of all, let me expose the secret behind the potent power of Maca … the secret of the legends. And if you’re wondering, “Lepidium Meyenii” is its fancy botanical name.
Maca is an annual plant cultivated in the central highlands of Peru.
In Peru, it’s revered and has been held in awe since the past 2000yrs.
Folklores have it that it was the well kept secret of the Incan warriors who ate its edible root for strength and endurance before going to battle. And of course, the Spanish conquistadors called it the “sex herb of the Incas.”
And because the Peruvian locals ate it as staple food … they pridedthemselves as being stronger, energetic, fertile and remain reproductive all their lives.
How Does It Works?
Usually, as you grow older your endocrine glands reduce their productivity causing lesser hormones to be produced. Which in turn reduces your overall physical activities, stamina and strength. Of course, with low energy levels you’ll find that you’re always tired and get easily irritated .
Soon as you introduce Maca, it goes to ginger up your hypothalamus and pituitary glands which in turn triggers your endocrine glands to resume production at optimal levels. You’d find that your thyroid, pancreas, ovaries, testosterone begin to return to normal production of their hormones giving rise to increased energy level…
And of course, your zest returns and you find yourself moving with lots of gusto.
For that reason, Forever Multi-Maca was ‘born’.
A Retinue of Aphrodisiac That Works
FLP combined the legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest supplements of its kind.
Permit me to breakdown some of the composition of this wonderful Forever Multi-Maca and so that you can get the opportunity to see why it’s different from the pack …
- Maca Edible Roots – Used as both food and medicine. Tones your muscle, delivers enough stamina, manages stresss, arouses sexual desire and fertility in both men and women.
- L-Arginine: the ‘almighty’ L-arginine is an amino acid that promotes stronger muscle and bone. Very good for stabilization of your blood pressure. Enhances speedy healing and improves male sexual function.
- Catuaba Bark: – Known to arouse sexual desires and good for nervous breakdown.
- Tribulus Terrestris (a fruit) – Activates androgen receptors in the brain to increase your sexual drive/libido. Energy thus released are rechanneled to enhance athletic, intellectual, and artistic pursuits.
Other ingredients include:
- Muira Puama Edible Root: blocks cholesterol absorption, suppresses appetite, just like aloe vera, reduces inflammation. Recent studies show it assists to inhibit prostate and skin cancers.
- Saw Palmetto fruit: Helps to fight prostate and ovarian issues, as well as prevents baldness in men.
- The bark of Pygeum Africana: fingered in the fight and treatment of enlarged prostate.
- Co-enzyme Q-10 : Prevents the advent of cancer, boosts your energy level. Lowers your blood pressure and stabilizes your heart beats. CoQ10 has also been fingered to increase your lifespan.
- Soy extract: Activates the production of phytoestrogens that balance the effect of male hormones. Reduces the symptoms of post menstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopause. Promotes healthy skin complexion especially in women.
As you can see, this retinue of powerful aphrodisiac has made Forever Multi-Maca the most sought after sexual arousing product in the market…
Take a moment to watch this video
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/3fk06-lyXHk” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Any Side Effects?
As with everything good in life, some individual might experienceindigestion after eating the root. Drinking lots of water help to relieve such discomfort. On the other hand, if you ate Maca on empty stomach, you may experience some stomach upset. So avoid this potential issue by always taking Maca with food.
In addition, you should also remember that Maca doesn’t containtestosterone.
Yes, what it does is to help your body rejuvenate itself to have the ability to produce and regulate its natural testosterone — a powerful male-hormone that restores your youthful agility and appearance…
Less I forget: another important ‘side-effect’ I want you to note, is broken beds … if your bed is weak, then be ready to spend lots of money in its repairs or replacement because its going to experience an unprecedented quaking actions…
Other Benefits of Forever Multi-Maca
Other benefits you get from this premium Forever Multi-Maca are improved mood, enhanced energy level, alertness, relieves insomnia. In short, overall improvement in your general wellbeing.
Jansen found solace in Forever Multi-Maca. He got his ‘grooves’ back and that’s why you can always hear Helen singing in the kitchen every morning as she prepares breakfast…
But, before you go further enjoy this short videos on Multi-Maca…
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/pR4wAFKp4PE” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>